Friday, May 17, 2013

When I Was 10...

I've been reading a lot of bios of different artists and writers that I admire. I've found that in almost every case they all came to the realization of what they wanted to be when they grow up when they were 10. When I was 10 I decided on three career choices:

  1. Writer
  2. Actress
  3. Ballerina
In that exact order. Of course I "forgot" about my writing dreams for a while in my teens, but I came back to it. Always came back to it.

What did you want to be when you were 10?

2 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

A mother. That is all I ever wanted to be. When I was Senior in High school, I thought about being a teacher but being a mother has always been my primary career choice.

Emilie said...

A writer:) Truly! An a mom--an adoptive mom, actually, as I thought boys were so icky I couldn't imagine marrying one. Guess God decided to give me both an icky boy and an adoption journey along with a writing "career.":)