Monday, May 6, 2013

Dane's 2nd Birthday Party

Here are my five favorite pictures from Dane's birthday party. The pictures were taken by my sister Heather, and they turned out amazing!

 The banner I made for Dane's party.
The font uses mustaches for every letter!

 Dane and Bah putting together his new Lego car.

 Aunt Amy helping Dane blow out his mustache candles.

 That is one good Oreo cupcake!

Like a sir!

The party was so much fun. Thank you to everyone who could come and we missed those of you who couldn't. More pictures and party details later this week!

4 comments:

Just Julie said...

I LOVE the pic of Dane eating his cupcake! Fun party. Love you!

Heidi Noel said...

It looks so great! Way to go, sister! I am so sad I missed it. I feel like I barely know anyone anymore. :(

Cari said...

What a cute party! I LOVE the idea - and Dane is such an angel.

Heather said...

Isn't the cupcake picture the best?! I cracked up when I saw it!