Friday, April 19, 2013

Midlife Crisis at 30

As I am writing this Dane is trying to fit his truck tire (that's the size of his head) in his mouth. Letting you know that just to give you some perspective on my life. ;)

The last few weeks I have been listless. Depressed, not in the clinical sense, but in spirit. I'm still happy, but I feel like I'm stagnant. The last time I had this feeling it led to me applying to graduate school, one of the best decisions I've ever made. Now I'm trying to figure out what the next big thing is for me. What is my path? Where am I going next?

So that's what I'm trying to figure out now. I've gotten a few books from the library and I've been thinking a lot about it. I guess that it's pretty common for women around my age to have a "midlife" crisis because there's quite a lot of information out there about it.

There you have it, this is me figuring it out.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Have you thought about going for a run or lifting some weights? Working out helps me get past the stagnation.