Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Update

So it's been about two months since my last post. Time flies and all that. Here are a few things I neglected to blog about in the time I was out (in completely random order):

  • Chris gave me a beautiful ring for Valentine's Day.
  • Dutch is ready for kindergarten next year. I'm not sure I am.
  • We adopted a new dog. A chocolate lab named Oso. He is 100% Chris's dog.
  • Captain is not a huge fan of Oso, but they tolerate each other. Most of the time.
  • I quit my job at Paper Source. It was a tough decision, but the right one, ultimately.
  • One of my best friends, Julie, moved to Topeka Kansas. I miss her.
  • Dane talks SO much! My two favorite things he says are "Thank you, Dutch" and "Hug!"
  • My mom and dad are going on an LDS mission to Copenhagen, Denmark. They will leave in August and be gone for 18 months. Their mission will focus on records preservation and family history helping.
  • I am knee-deep in a first draft of my science fiction re-telling of Little Red Riding Hood. Jenel and I still meet every week to work on our respective writing projects.
  • My niece Bella turned 10. We love her so much.
  • My cousin Sara is having a baby and will find out on Friday what she is having! I CAN'T WAIT! She's been "nannying" for me and the boys adore her. They've asked all week "Where's Aunt Sara?"
  • Chris still loves his job.
  • All is well at our house.
I hope this appeases my two or three loyal readers. I promise I will try to post more often. Heaven knows I can't really post less often. ;)

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

yay! Thank you. I miss you.

Tina said...

Sounds fun! I like when you blog. :) I miss you Pammy! and am jealous Sara gets to see you so much!

Just Julie said...

I've been blogging less, too. I missed your updates! You quit your job!! Your friend Julie (who sounds awesome) moved to Kansas! I'm sure she misses you too. Dane is talking--coupled with that new haircut he's practically all grown up. I've never met Oso :(

Grandma Bailey said...

With all of my own dauhters not blogging in March - it was hardly with opening up for! I missed you but hoped everyday I would see something. I did have to keep tabs on Brandon and my Dittmar girls though. I am so proud of you and your family!