Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Poor Neglected Blog

I remember back when I first started my blog I would post almost every day. It was literally the best way to keep in contact with my family. I think it also helped that I was doing so much writing. Writing begets more writing. Lately I've been doing a lot of editing which uses a different part of my brain. I used to be really good about getting my lists on Tuesdays so I was at least posting once a week, but the last few weeks my lists have been hard to come up with.

So, in short, life is great, but I haven't felt like writing. Any list suggestions?

5 comments:

Grandma Bailey said...

Favorite resturants

Favorite movies

Favorite foods

Grandma Bailey said...

The above list was in truth posted by your father.

Heidi Noel said...

favorite sisters...:)

what are you going to do this summer; what you need to get done on your house; what you have done to your house; best things about your current church calling; what are you doing to lose weight; what you will do with your winnings in August...

Any help?

Shelley said...

Five noises that make you want a mute button for real life. Five things only a silly husband/boy would think are funny. Five reasons newborns are easier to take care of than toddlers. Five colors of nail polish that don't look good on anyone. Five times in your life when a mirror was your friend (wedding day, etc.) five reasons you are grateful for electricity. Five things you would miss if you loved during the same time period as Elizabeth Bennet.

Shelley said...

Not loved, lived...