Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Stripper Strikes Again!

Why is it that my baby strips when he gets angry? Or perhaps he strips and then gets angry? I'm not sure. All I know is when Dutch started to cry at 5:30 this morning Chris went in and he was buck naked. He had unzipped his zip-up onesie, taken it off, and removed his diaper. Luckily he hadn't yet peed on the floor. I told Chris to hurry and get Dutch dressed before he decided to.

I'm not sure where this nudist thing is coming from. Is it a Bailey thing? Or a Davis boy thing?

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Luke has started stripping, too. I pin the zipper down or put them on backwards. (He mostly does it when he is mad.)

Cari said...

Duct tape. I'm just saying is all.

Heather said...

Evie is an angry stripper as well although she didn't start this until recently. Last night she was mad I wouldn't let her play in the road so she started taking all her clothes off. I am not sure this is a good sign with her being born in Vegas and all.

Morgan said...

What a smart guy! That takes some higher level thinking to be able to figure out how to get all of his clothes off!